JDS Recruitment are urgently seeking a Head of Design Technology for a mainstream Secondary school based in Epping, Essex!
Excellent rates of pay - UPS3 - TLR
Excellent transport links to and from the school
The candidate must have a full enhanced DBS certificate and Teaching Qualification
Experience of the curriculum is essential
The school are looking for a highly motivated and creative individual with a passion for Design Technology. The successful candidate should have extensive experience across all areas of DT including Resistant Materials, Graphic Design, Product Design and Food Technology and ideally someone who has experience of HOD but will also consider a senior DT Teacher.
About The School:
• The school is committed to maintaining outstanding teaching and learning at all member schools who continuously engage in, and contribute to, their own and colleague's professional development to the highest level.
• The staff are extremely hard working, passionate and focused on ensuring that no child is left behind and all children succeed.
• My school is always interested to hear from enthusiastic, committed teachers.
• This post is open to both newly qualified and experienced teachers with exceptional classroom management and proven subject and curriculum knowledge and experience
• The school is seeking to recruit a dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic practitioner, who is willing to learn and want to achieve the very highest standards of teaching and learning.
• The school want someone who is able to see the possibilities for our exceptional learners and develop provision that enables all to thrive.
• You will be joining a friendly, enthusiastic and well qualified staff team and will find this post challenging, stimulating and rewarding.
To apply for this position please contact Rachel at JDS Recruitment.
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation.