JDS Recruitment is seeking a P/T ICT Teacher for this SEN Provision in Greenwich starting this September.
About the Role
• ICT Teacher
• Part-Time position teaching across KS3 and KS4 (1-2 days per week)
• September start
• Previous work of Special Educational Needs, including Autism and challenging behaviour would be highly advantageous.
Strong subject knowledge and excellent classroom management required
About the School
Secondary ASD DSP provision (11-19 years) based on a single specialist site for children who have a diagnosis of ASD in the context of mental health which may lead to challenging behaviour
• The senior leadership team is determined to give students the best opportunities possible to become successful, responsible citizens with bright futures
• Deliver the national curriculum to a small cohort.
• Strong, supportive and approachable leadership team
• Based in the residential hub in the London Borough of Greenwich
• High quality resources available for all teaching staff
• Located in Zone 4 with excellent transport links
The school offer a broad and balanced curriculum, complemented by a variety of offsite college placements, within a structured and positive environment, and offer students support and flexibility to help them work towards achieving their potential.
In order to be considered for this ICT Teaching role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree in English
• Have recent proven experience teaching in a UK-based classroom
• NQT, experienced UK and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, of a ICT Teacher, then please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our new refer a friend scheme.
If this opportunity is not the ICT Teacher role that you are looking for but you are interested in becoming an of ICT Teacher in a London School, then please do contact JDS Recruitment for more opportunities like this one.
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS