Administrators play a crucial role in schools, providing managerial support for an office or department.
As a School Administrator, you would be responsible for completing the day-to-day tasks that keep the organisation running smoothly, such as managing diaries, scheduling meetings, preparing, organising, and storing important information, dealing with queries, liaising with suppliers, and maintaining office systems.
The typical hours for this role are 8-4pm, however, this is variable. We recruit Administrators across London and the Home Counties.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate – this is essential to work in any school, in any position.
- The Right to Work in the UK.
- 2 references to cover the last two years of your employment.
- Experience working with school management systems, e.g. SIMS.
- Excellent PC knowledge, e.g. Excel & Microsoft.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Educated to Bachelor’s Degree level would be beneficial.
Submit your CV
Send in your cv today and we will keep you on file for any future jobs that appear in this sector.