Working in Primary Education can be an exceptionally rewarding career, steering students through the start of their educational journey and preparing them with lifelong academic, social and personal skills.
We work with a number of Primary Schools across London and the Home Counties, from mainstream to independent and faith schools. In addition, we also recruit PPA Teachers and members of SLT.
As a Primary School Teacher you would be working with one or more of the age groups listed below (following the National Curriculum in England):
Early Years Foundation Stage – nursery and reception (ages 3-5)
Key Stage 1 – years one and two (ages 5-7)
Key Stage 2 – years three to six (ages 7-11)
- Enhanced DBS Certificate – this is essential to work in any school, in any position.
- The Right to Work in the UK.
- 2 references to cover the last two years of your employment.
- A form of teaching qualification – the most widely accepted is a QTS, but other forms of qualifications can also be expected such as QTLS, BEd or overseas training.
- Experience in the classroom setting is ideal, but we also recruit for ECT (Early Career Teachers) so this is not always essential.
- Ability to build strong relationships with children and parents.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
Submit your CV
Send in your cv today and we will keep you on file for any future jobs that appear in this sector.