We have connections with Local Authorities and Schools that commission in-school and outreach tutoring for children who require extra support or are unable to access mainstream school temporarily.
Outreach tutoring can be in the home or in a library. This role gives you the opportunity to make an impact and support a student 1:1 throughout their educational journey. We recruit tutors to cover London and the Home Counties. This is a great opportunity if you require some flexibility in terms of hours with most roles being 2-3 hours per student, per day.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate – this is essential to work in any school, in any position.
- The Right to Work in the UK.
- 2 references to cover the last two years of your employment.
- Experience working 1:1 with students – ideal but not essential.
- Ability to build strong relationships with children and parents.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Strong subject knowledge.
- Educated to Bachelor’s Degree level would be beneficial.
Submit your CV
Send in your cv today and we will keep you on file for any future jobs that appear in this sector.