Caretakers play an essential role in schools, being responsible for the maintenance and security of school buildings.
Your duties would include cleaning, performing simple repairs and maintenance tasks and performing security checks for the building. You may also be responsible for holding the keys and operating the gates. The typical hours for this role are 8-4pm, however, this is variable. We recruit Caretakers and Site Managers across London and the Home Counties.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate – this is essential to work in any school, in any position.
- The Right to Work in the UK.
- 2 references to cover the last two years of your employment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Physically fit/active for heavy lifting.
- Punctual, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Basic DIY skills.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Knowledge of health and safety, hygiene, and security procedures.
Submit your CV
Send in your cv today and we will keep you on file for any future jobs that appear in this sector.