School cleaners are responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the school.
A school cleaner’s role includes cleaning certain parts of the school site, vacuuming carpeted areas, washing floors, and other general cleaning and sanitation tasks. This is a great opportunity for people looking for flexible working hours. Typically, we recruit for 2 shifts, AM Shift (7-9 am) and PM Shift (3-6 pm). We cover schools across London and the Home Counties.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate – this is essential to work in any school, in any position.
- The Right to Work in the UK.
- 2 references to cover the last two years of your employment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- A reasonable level of fitness.
- Punctual, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Ability to work both alone and in a team.
- Awareness of health and safety procedures.
Submit your CV
Send in your cv today and we will keep you on file for any future jobs that appear in this sector.