1:1 Part-Time TutorsAdded on 18/07/2023
JDS Recruitment are currently looking for 1:1 tutors to support children in care, children with Special Educational Needs and excluded students across South East London.
- We currently have a variety of different part-time tuition opportunities that take place during the day, or after school hours.
- Successful tutors should be able to support mainly with the core subjects of English, Maths and Science across all key stages (usually working at low levels)
- You should be flexible, adaptable and have experience working within the education sector.
- Lessons can take place either, in the home, care home, or an alternative setting such as a Library.
- Students are likely to have difficulty responding to conventional teaching and may have behaviour and/or SEN Difficulties.
Contract Details for Part-Time 1:1 Outreach Tutor Positions:
Location – Greenwich / Lewisham
Position – 1:1 Outreach Tutor
Type of Work – Tuition
Start date – September
Contract Type – Temporary
Duration – On going
Full Time / Part Time – Monday to Friday – Minimum of 2 hours per day
Pay Rate – £20 – £25 per hour.
Experience, Training, and Qualifications required for Part-Time 1:1 Outreach Tutor:
- QTS or QTLS is preferred but not essential providing you have relevant experience
- Experience working with Students with SEMH, or LAC would be advantageous.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
To be eligible for the Part-Time 1:1 Outreach Tutor Position you must:
- Hold Wright to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS Certificate
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV.
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with us will possess an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
If you are interested this role, please APPLY today to be shortlisted as soon as possible.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our new refer a friend scheme which is worth up to £250
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed