Cover Supervisor – BarkingAdded on 11/10/2023
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with Special Educational Needs? Do you have the skills and dedication to create an inclusive and supportive learning environment?
If so, JDS Recruitment are working closely with a Pupil Referral Unit located in Barking who are looking for a variety of staff members to join their team on an immediate, long term basis.
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with us will possess an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
If you are interested in the role of a Cover Supervisor role, please APPLY today to be shortlisted as soon as possible.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our new refer a friend scheme which is worth up to £250
- Pupil Referral Unit
- SEN needs: Primarily SEMH/Challenging behaviour and Complex special needs
- Ages between 9-16 years old
- Committed to inclusive practice
- Location: Barking
- After the October half term the school will be relocating to a Dagenham Site
The roles available:
The School is looking for a variety of candidates:
- Various SEN Teaching Assistants
- Several HLTAS (Qualified and unqualified)
- Pastoral Care
- 5 days full time
- Long term contract
- ASAP Start
- Trial and Interviews to take place immediately
- Hours: 8.15-4pm
- Experience working with students with diverse special educational needs
- Experience working with children with SEMH and challenging behaviour
- Strong understanding of various learning challenges and appropriate interventions.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for helping students succeed.
- DBS in date and on the update system
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the role, please submit your CV, with your DBS attached and Hannah Lovett will call you to discuss the role in further depth.
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.