Cover SupervisorsAdded on 03/05/2023
Cover Supervisor – Harrow
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Cover Supervisor to supervise whole classes during short-term absence of teachers.
Cover Supervisors will be required to manage classes independently and to appropriately deliver the work set by the teacher to a high standard, answering any questions to the best of their ability that students may have surrounding the tasks set.
When not covering whole classes, they will be required to provide in-class support during colleague’s lessons, under the direction of the Head of Faculty, supporting individual students, small groups or students with specific learning needs. There may also be a need for the provision of personal care for students with the most complex additional needs, under the direction of the SEN Co-Ordinator.
You must demonstrate:
- The supervision of whole classes during the short term absence of teachers
- Delivering class work left by the class teacher
- To ensure all work set is completed to a good standard
- Apply the school’s behaviour management policy
- Confident and resilient individual who can adapt to change and use own initiative
- Confident in Classroom Management
- Experience of working as a Cover supervisor at secondary level
- Excellent General subject knowledge and a passion for Education
- Flexibility, resilience and excellent organisational skills
- An ability to be a strong team player
- Open to covering a wide range of subjects
- Interviews to take place ASAP
What we offer:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Support from our team of experienced consultants
- Variety to different positions both day to day and long term
How to apply – Cover Supervisor – Harrow
If you have the skills to match this role or are an NQT or experienced teacher and would like the opportunity to work at this school, then please email your CV.
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with us will possess an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
If you are interested in the role of a Cover Supervisor roles, please APPLY today to be shortlisted as soon as possible.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our new refer a friend scheme which is worth up to £250
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.