English Teacher – HarrowAdded on 25/04/2023
Are you an experienced English Teacher looking for a new challenge?
Or an ECT seeking a role to start your career?
JDS are currently working with a secondary school in Harrow which are seeking English teachers for a ASAP or September start.
Your roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Planning and delivering English lessons to KS3-KS4
• To prepare and mark assignments which comply with the relevant exam board
• To ensure that lessons are differentiated and meet the needs of the students
• To monitor academic progression of students against targets
• To liaise with parents/carers to inform them of students’ progress and identify actions for improvement where necessary
The right candidate must:
• Have a passion for their subject, curriculum development and teaching and learning
• Possess Qualified Teacher Status.
• Experience working with KS3&4.
• Show your passion and skills when working within an exceptional School.
• Good classroom management.
• Have an Enhanced DBS.
• Be able to commute to Harrow
• Can start ASAP, April or September.
To enquire further please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02037946662
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with us will possess an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
If you are interested in the role of a English Teacher, please APPLY today to be shortlisted as soon as possible.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our new refer a friend scheme which is worth up to £250
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.