Primary School Teacher – SeptemberAdded on 07/06/2023
JDS Recruitment are looking for a Class Teacher to join a Primary School based in Chigwell this September.
- Class Teacher
- Lower Key Stage 2 (Year 3 & 4)
- Primary School
- Key Stage 1 and/or 2 Curriculum knowledge
- Chigwell, Essex
- Strong Behaviour and Classroom management
- September Start
- Full-time and Permanent
- Pay Range: Main Pay Scale
- Enhanced DBS
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- OFSTED NOVEMBER 2022- Good School
The school are looking to appoint an energetic, creative, inspiring, and caring teacher to join their supportive and committed team.
The successful candidate can offer:
- quality first teaching
- a strong commitment to pupils’ achievement and standards
- creativity, flexibility, and a passion for improvement
- strong organisation and communication skills as an aspiring leader
- a caring and inclusive approach to teaching and learning
- positivity and a good sense of humour
- a desire to make a difference.
The school can offer:
- a holistic ethos to teaching and learning.
- straight year groups
- a nurturing school team including a Family Support Worker, Counsellor, and Play Therapist to support the wellbeing of all pupils.
- a culture of trust and transparency with pupils and parents that helps to communicate well with them.
- additional release time for SL role
- friendly and supportive colleagues
- a commitment to continued professional development and aspiring leadership opportunities.
- specialist sports and music instructors to cover PPA.
- an experienced and dynamic learning support team
About The School
- The school’s vision is to provide a safe and supportive learning environment in which everyone belongs.
- The school are committed to supporting the emotional health and wellbeing of everyone and create a community where children feel happy and respected in an inclusive and diverse environment.
- The curriculum is design to broaden the Childrens horizons, widen their cultural capital and empower them to be curious about the world around them.
- They develop resilient, confident children who are enthusiastic about learning.
- Their goal is to equip their young people with the skills and mindset to thrive and then take on the world. The school is an integral part of the local community, and they know that everyone associated with it wants the best for every child in all aspects of school live.
- The junior school intake is from Year 3 to Year 6. Although the schools are separate, they work closely together to ensure that the children have a smooth transition when they leave us in Year 2 and hopefully move across to the juniors.
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with us will possess an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today to be shortlisted as soon as possible.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our new refer a friend scheme which is worth up to £250
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.