Recruitment Consultant – DebdenAdded on 01/11/2023
We are a leading Education Recruitment Agency, and we are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Education team. As a Recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for helping schools and educational institutions find the right candidates for their open positions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with schools and other educational institutions
- Advertising job opportunities and sourcing suitable candidates
- Screening, interviewing, and shortlisting candidates
- Providing advice and guidance to candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Negotiating job offers and closing deals
- Meeting and exceeding recruitment targets
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience in sales and/or recruitment, with a proven track record of success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- A results-driven attitude and a passion for helping others
• Excellent Salary and excellent Commission Structure
• Relaxed Dress Code
• Fantastic and Supportive Team
• Autonomy to work across any division within the Education Market
• Walking distance from the tube
If you are a driven and experienced recruitment professional with a passion for education, we want to hear from you! Please send your CV to Dean at JDS Recruitment today or feel free to call us for further information.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.