School Caretaker / Site supervisorAdded on 23/05/2023
JDS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a School Caretaker position in Harrow after building a strong relationship with a local grouping of schools. They are looking for an experienced school caretaker to work full time managing a large secondary school campus.
As a School Caretaker, you’ll be an experienced facilities professional who supervises work across the school with both external and internal contractors. You will have keyholder responsibilities and will be expected to:
• Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
• Carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
• Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
• Open the building in the morning and lock it at the end of the day
• Ensure heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
• Take responsibility for ordering equipment relevant to your role
What you need:
• Experience working within a school environment
• A valid DBS on the DBS update service
• Be available to start immediately
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, as a School Caretaker at a school in Harrow and London, then please contact Ben Silver at JDS Recruitment today.
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with us will possess an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
If you are interested in the role of a School Caretaker, please APPLY today to be shortlisted as soon as possible.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our new refer a friend scheme which is worth up to £250
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.