SEN Teacher – EssexAdded on 03/05/2023
Fantastic opportunities for SEN Teachers looking to build and further their careers and knowledge in SEN Schools.
***Teachers for SEN Schools required for the Summer Term and September 2023
***Long Term and Permanente Opportunities
*** Fantastic opportunities for SEN Schools all over East London & Essex
*** Competitive rates of Pay
*** Career Progression
JDS Recruitment is a specialist supplier to the Education industry.
We are currently recruiting for SEN Teachers:
• SEN Schools (MLD, ASC, SLD, PMLD, SPLD)
• Alternative Provisions
We would particularly like to hear from Teachers seeking new opportunities for SEN Schools in East London & Essex this Summer Term and September 2023.
• Preferably some experience and knowledge working with a wide range of SEN children
• Ability to promote effective inclusive education for special educational needs pupils.
• Any experience of P levels, PECS or Makaton as well as have worked either across Primary or Secondary aged students would be highly advantageous.
• QTS is desirable however experience is essential.
• SEN teacher will have a very individualised and bubbly personality, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fantastic behaviour management skills.
• Experience of adapting lessons to suit individual needs
• Raise pupil attainment, work alongside TAs effectively and have strong classroom management.
As an SEN Teacher you will have the chance to make a real difference in pupil’s lives.
You will be required to plan and deliver stimulating lessons to pupils with either Autism, complex, severe, moderate, or profound learning difficulties. In some of the schools, pupils will have additional medical, sensory or behaviour challenges so you will need to be resilient and have a calming nature.
In return you will receive competitive rates of pay, training, as well as continued support from a consultant for your area, who will work with you, to match the right roles for you.
If you are a SEN/Special Educational Needs Teacher looking for a long-term placement or supply this summer term or in September, please apply now! Please get in touch by responding to this advert or alternatively you can email with your CV to Dean at JDS Recruitment.
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.