SEN Teaching AssistantAdded on 17/05/2023
JDS Recruitment are urgently looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant for an SEN School based in Epping.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- ASAP Start
- Long Term to permanent opportunities
- Location: Epping
- Nearest station: Epping (Central Line), small carpark onsite.
- Patience and resilience are two characters required.
- 5 days per week
- Excellent pay on offer (day rate)
About the School
Secondary SEN School aged 11-18 who have a primary diagnosis of Autism. The dedicated team, work together to ensure successful outcomes for pupils in classes with no more than seven, supported by teaching assistants, a pastoral team and a clinical team.
The benefits of working for this school are:
- Intensive training including a Group wide 3-day induction, a site induction and buddy system.
- Defined career pathways with support to achieve your goals.
- Make a real difference to young people with autism.
- Be at the forefront of Teaching at The School
The successful candidate must have a fully enhanced DBS to work and be available immediately.
If you are available to start this role immediately, then please contact me ASAP on 0203 794 6662.
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with us will possess an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.