SEN Teaching Assistant – HaveringAdded on 26/09/2023
JDS Recruitment are currently recruiting SEN Teaching Assistants for Primary Schools based in Havering.
- Mainstream Primary Schools
- Easily Accessible by public transport or, parking on site
- Immediate starts
- Long term
- £85 – £100 per day
- Classroom Support – EYFS, KS1, KS2
- SEN based roles available.
- 1:1 Support
- Full time – long term roles
- Candidates must hold a valid DBS.
These September TA roles will require talented SEN Teaching Assistants who are flexible, enthusiastic, and dedicated to supporting pupils to achieve their full potential, while remaining engaged in their learning.
Applicants must possess an NVQ/CACHE Level 3 qualification or equivalent with a minimum of 3 months experience working with children within a school setting as a SEN Teaching Assistant. You will need to feel confident within a classroom environment and be able to take direction from a class teacher.
The role will include:
- 1:1 work with students who require additional support
- Leading group work as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with us will possess an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
If you are interested in the role of an SEN Teaching Assistant, please APPLY today to be shortlisted as soon as possible.