Teaching Assistant – Harrow – ASAP start – Apply nowAdded on 10/05/2023
JDS Recruitment are recruiting Teaching Assistants to work in secondary schools and Colleges located in Harrow and London. The schools are looking for a friendly and dedicated Teaching Assistants who can support KS3, KS4 & post 16 students. This role is great for someone who would like to gain more experience whilst working in a mainstream secondary school or college.
- Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant
- Harrow – Full time
- £80-£100 per day, depending on experience
As a Teaching Assistant, the successful applicant will hold several responsibilities. This is the ideal opportunity to gain the necessary skills and experience for those considering applying to teacher training courses, have a background in mainstream schools and those who would like to work in a friendly, dynamic, and supportive school.
- Helping pupils access the curriculum through dedicated support in the classroom
- Play a pivotal part in raising attainment
- Join a hardworking and dedicated team of support staff
- Making and creating resources
- Adapt techniques to suit learners
- To monitor and track pupil progress
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passion and interest to work within education
- Experience of working as Teaching assistant or LSA advantageous but not essential
- Experience working with children.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, as a Teaching Assistant at an ethnically diverse school in Harrow and London, then please contact Ben Silver at JDS Recruitment today.
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with us will possess an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
If you are interested in the role of a TA, please APPLY today to be shortlisted as soon as possible.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our new refer a friend scheme which is worth up to £250
JDS Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.